• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Alright, gents (and Brie and Hayden), it is FINALLY time. I’ve been impatiently waiting on this cigar since @CigSid sent it to me back in March. It’s been “properly stored” since then, and today marks two full weeks in the dry box. I’ll be smoking this one in a few hours as 2021 turns the page to 2022. I plan on having a fire lit outside, and reading until the fireworks light the skies on fire. Like every year on this day at this time, I’ll spend a few minutes with this cigar reflecting on the past year; it was pretty eventful, and there are a lot of ways I can grow from these experiences. Most of all, I’ll be reflecting upon what a great family we have here at CigarP Ass. You all have made this year bearable. It’s only fitting that a special cigar from one of the v-herf regulars helps ring in ‘22. I wish you all a safe and happy New Year!

Last cigar of 2021: Pre-Production Cohiba Behike 54

C21906B6-85FF-46F6-B503-E84D4F15B4C1.jpeg

Just wondering if you were aware the moontrance is an infused cigar? Because I'm not on board with flavored and infused cigars myself. It's not quite fair to diss the regular line after smoking a perfumed cigar in their line IMO.
Yes, I'm game to try an infused once in a while - but those turds sucked.

I'm OK with Drew Estate and the such every once in a while - my real pet peave are any that have sugar on the cap - WTF??

Last edited:
Yes, I'm game to try an infused once in a while - but those turds sucked.

I'm OK with Drew Estate and the such every once in a while - my real pet peave are any that have sugar on the cap - WTF??
Yeah I get it.... but my question was why would you condemn the whole CAO line over smoking one of their infused line cigars? That's like getting beef brisket served to you boiled and then swearing off all beef IMO. 😎

Bolivar No. 2 RE Germany 2009. I bought some fivers and a box of these when they came out. Had to sell the box to Mr. Gipstein in 2010. I smoked the fivers long ago and regret selling that box. These are so incredible. This example I picked up in a pass. Technically I traded down for it, but profile wise, I think I got the better trade. 😍

17ECE92A-FF7E-47CC-A558-B50DDE36EE4C.jpeg48BCDE5A-40E4-4969-8CCD-7AC3C62D882B.jpeg

This Liga Nasty Fritas hit the spot. 35 mins of medium notes of nuts and spice. I dig these little Christmas sticks. Alot of smoke (as you can see the output). Anyway, Happy New Years brothers. 2022 is going to be epic!

Attachments

• 20220101_032953.jpg
    20220101_032953.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 20220101_032419.jpg
    20220101_032419.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 5