• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

I sparked up an Opus No. 2 today. It was from recent production and was bought from a store in OKC. While not a bad stick, I believe I prefer them with just a bit of age on them. They seem to Mello a bit and have a broader taste profile, when aged. I'm not bashing, just sayin'!

Floyd T

Saint Luis Rey Lonsdale 98
3F7EA69E-0313-4607-9066-B45ED03248A0.jpeg

Of course from an awesome brother, no way I have anything like this.
Awesome cream to this. Super smooth. No burn on retrohale at all. Mild to medium so far. Damn this is good. A little white pepper on retrohale, I guess, considering it doesn’t burn in a bad sense but in a nice pleasant burn. Unlike chlamydia. I’ll update as I go

kicking up to a low medium at this point. Getting tinglies at this point on the Tongue. Really liking this. A smooth as silk with cream and light nuts. Little more pepper on the tongue but I’ll tongue this thing all day. This is making me want to buy more Cubans to age. Cuss word!39DD876C-2B7D-4738-BD53-F0AC98807FCB.jpeg
Numbing with a legit nub tool to get some god like tingles and tobacco flavor that has some pepper but not overpowering. Damn good cigar. Some minimal sweetness with heavy tobacco and some lingering mild cream. Awesome smoke64E327F6-89F7-4AC9-ADE3-BF4E786F3B85.jpeg

Last edited:
Saint Luis Rey Lonsdale 98
View attachment 38900

Of course from an awesome brother, no way I have anything like this.
Awesome cream to this. Super smooth. No burn on retrohale at all. Mild to medium so far. Damn this is good. A little white pepper on retrohale, I guess, considering it doesn’t burn in a bad sense but in a nice pleasant burn. Unlike chlamydia. I’ll update as I go
Also, a great cigar!!