• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Chewing in on this AgLeaf Casa Fernandez "F" from the sensei himself, @Pugman1943. Paired with Topo Chico (didnt know what else since first time). Celo was tinged at both ends with a light amber.
Cold in the garage (I know... looks like @CigSid's setup) but smoked very well. For some reason, I favored the last third with a heavy tanned leather complimented with a lite hint of dark chocolate. I paid more attention to it the last bit so the burn evened up (not too bad first half but just couldnt nurse it with regularity).
As always, a great BOTL showing me more.
Enjoying seeing posts from others too. Lets bang out the last half.
20210210_184835.jpg

Chewing in on this AgLeaf Casa Fernandez "F" from the sensei himself, @Pugman1943. Paired with Topo Chico (didnt know what else since first time). Celo was tinged at both ends with a light amber.
Cold in the garage (I know... looks like @CigSid's setup) but smoked very well. For some reason, I favored the last third with a heavy tanned leather complimented with a lite hint of dark chocolate. I paid more attention to it the last bit so the burn evened up (not too bad first half but just couldnt nurse it with regularity).
As always, a great BOTL showing me more.
Enjoying seeing posts from others too. Lets bang out the last half.
View attachment 38939
Old school band Casa Fernandez Miami. Great cigar, one of my favorites in the petit robusto or lancero.

It was damn good. Sat in The Box for about two weeks, which was probably just a few days too long, but still tremendous. Once I figured out the sweet spot as far as draw/heat frequency, it was a flavor bomb. I'm happily spacey, but it didn't kick my ass -- unless I get a delayed reaction from it. Would definitely smoke again.

149482313_10222185829628231_8025881967520008290_n.jpg