• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Interesting. I feel ashamed because I've never heard of that, or seen that Padron band before...
It was a great little smoke... I assume it is similar to the X000's series smokes, if it is, I am going to have to try some of the 2000's, 3000's, since I never have...

But yes, they are a really good quick smoke. But not something you can compare to the x000 series.
So do you agree with @bfreebern that the X000"s series are better than these little Corticos? Obviously there is size difference but Padron has the Corticos listed in the same series as the X000's series, is there a difference in blends?

So do you agree with @bfreebern that the X000"s series are better than these little Corticos? Obviously there is size difference but Padron has the Corticos listed in the same series as the X000's series, is there a difference in blends?
Yes, they are different! It might be different blends, I am not sure, but I have had both the corticos and a 2000 recently and it was very different, not in a bad way, but the point is....yes, try some of the x000s!

Oliva Serie G maduro Churchill. My first for the serie G. Nice smooth smoke all the way through. I normally smoke corona and rubusto's, but we were in the 30's and sunny today, so I decided to go for a longer smoke outdoors.

It is v-herf night! H. Upmann No. 2 (MEG 2016, Bill), and a little DE Papas Fritas (Chester). I’m bringing out the box of Trinidad Shorts because I don't think it’s going to be a three cigar night. It's already blowing snow onto my chair/table out there under the awning!

73A084C7-B768-4D7B-92FE-2F6F4C9198FE.jpeg