• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Been pretty busy lately & haven't posted my 'today's smoke' for a while.

Back in late January on my 60th B-Day I puffed one of my ole favorites; a Quesada Daga :cool:

More recently I have enjoyed a very nice LFD Double Ligero Lancero & an AF Anejo 888

Good stuff !!! :D

Attachments

• # Q Daga  60 B-Day.jpg
    # Q Daga 60 B-Day.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 4
  • # LFD DL Lancero.jpg
    # LFD DL Lancero.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 5
  • # AF Anejo 888.jpg
    # AF Anejo 888.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 4
How was the Petit Tubos??

Needs more time. I have to forget about them for a while. It wasn't bad, but not as smooth as I hoped it would be. Lots of pepper and spices with little of the traditional CC "creaminess".

The BV, though, was dug out from wayyyy in the back sitting in a box I forgot I even had put them in. It was a floral bouquet from start to finish and the burn was perfect.

Needs more time. I have to forget about them for a while. It wasn't bad, but not as smooth as I hoped it would be. Lots of pepper and spices with little of the traditional CC "creaminess".

The BV, though, was dug out from wayyyy in the back sitting in a box I forgot I even had put them in. It was a floral bouquet from start to finish and the burn was perfect.
First of all... I don’t remember asking you about some nom-cuban... Second... ah hell, I forgot what the second one was...