• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Well, I was getting away with smoking in my basement Mancave when SWMBO was asleep. But SWMBO II, my 18 year old brat daughter, ratted me out (it seems the heat ductwork carries the smoke up to her room). I got lectured. So I decided to take up position in one of my favorite places, the cab of my 1979 Ford F-150. One owner Southern truck, pic of it in happier weather.

View attachment 39227

So I got myself all set up, truck warmed up, and a Perdomo Habano Barrel Aged Torpedo.

Strength: Medium
Shape: Torpedo
Size: 6 1/2 x 54
Color: Natural
Flavor:
Wrapper Origin: Ecuadorian
Wrapper Leaf: Connecticut Shade

Ashtray and small glass of port fit nicely on the open glove box door.

View attachment 39228

Brought my Secret Cigar Carrier that I made from a Mrs. Brog case.

View attachment 39229

All good.

View attachment 39232

Then SWMBO (I) spotted me, said "You f-ing loser," and set this up for us.

Well, OK. If Momma's Not Happy, Nobody's Happy. So I moved there and finished smoking it, albeit not quite as warm, but that fire thingy works pretty well.

View attachment 39233

I liked the cigar. It was not quite as flavorful as the Padron 64s and 26s that I am learning to like, but smoked nicely and was very pleasant. Burn got a little wonky for a bit, then straightened itself out.

I hope this isn't an inappropriate post here, I'm still new and learning the ways of this fine forum. Happy to be advised if not...

jn

You are doing it right!

Black Label Trading - Deliverance Nocturne
View attachment 39234

Took a second to figure out what I was lookin gat, there. Man, that's some fancy shiny edging, and that looks like walnut, or maybe some nice stained maple. That is a lovely deep shade of red, almost like there's something reflectiv-- ahhhh, shit. Never mind. That's a tail light...