• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

I wrote off Diesel years ago during my CI-spree phase. You are a better man than I. Most likely.
Just a strong and boring stick. I’m all for powerful if the flavors make it worth it (Opus and LFD come to mind) but this wasn’t exciting enough and had more of a nic hit than I would prefer.

Just a strong and boring stick. I’m all for powerful if the flavors make it worth it (Opus and LFD come to mind) but this wasn’t exciting enough and had more of a nic hit than I would prefer.

Same with Man O' War for me. Yes, it's embarrassing, but I own my past. Almost everyone went through the customary right of passage that is Cigars International...

How was it?

Sorry, got caught up in some other business last night and forgot to update. This one was much like the previous, though I dare say it was a bit more woody, throughout. The final third was heavy on the cedar. The difference between a fresh PLPC and a nicely aged one is like smoking a completely different cigar. Again, Bill, many thanks!