• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Tatuaje Tuesday. Not sure which one this is but it’s a Churchill with a closed foot

579728A1-1F17-4A07-A66E-EA96E411E427.jpeg

Oh yeah I am enjoying it with iced coffee on a 62degree beautiful Brooklyn afternoon. These are rare in March. Spring is in the air

H.Upmann Magnum 54
My first of these
Very nice taste and excellent burn, draw and construction.
An all around enjoyable cigar
Curious how it will compare to the Magnum 50's I have also (have had mag 50's before but it was 10 years ago)

Sorry for the lack of picture. Upload keeps failing

H.Upmann Magnum 54
My first of these
Very nice taste and excellent burn, draw and construction.
An all around enjoyable cigar
Curious how it will compare to the Magnum 50's I have also (have had mag 50's before but it was 10 years ago)

Sorry for the lack of picture. Upload keeps failing
Those are great sticks! Do you happen to have the box code? Also, if you crop the picture a little bit it sometimes makes uploading easier 😎

Curious of your thoughts on this one.
I am curious as well... when these came out about 10 years ago targeting “sporty outdoors smokers”, they were horrible... like the red-headed stepchild of Cuban cigars... I hope they got better...
Dry draw was plugged... So I used the perfect draw on it and lit it... Draw was still very tight too much for my liking, so I used the perfect draw a second time and it opened right up... Proflie was pretty simple, I hate to say one dimensional because it wasn’t but it didn’t change much... I thought it was good cocoa with just the slightest bit of spice on retro(I mean very little spice, but noticeable)... Last third started to get some chocolate and leather which was nice with a little nuttiness on retro... Burn was a little wonky but never needed any touch ups... I have to say I enjoyed it and think they are worth trying...

I am curious as well... when these came out about 10 years ago targeting “sporty outdoors smokers”, they were horrible... like the red-headed stepchild of Cuban cigars... I hope they got better...

I had a box of Open Regata several years ago, and I think I gave most of them away...

I had a box of Open Regata several years ago, and I think I gave most of them away...
I liked the junior enough that I pulled the trigger on a SEP 19 box of Regata's this morning... It was one of the few that was on my list for that specific date code... Although I never smoked any of the early ones that came out in 2009, I think it was just a bad time in general for CC's and I am betting on the current ones are going to be better. Plus this box fulfills my grandson's birthday box, so they will get time to age, which I am hoping will improve them as well... At sub $200 for the box I think it's a calculated risk...

I liked the junior enough that I pulled the trigger on a SEP 19 box of Regata's this morning... It was one of the few that was on my list for that specific date code... Although I never smoked any of the early ones that came out in 2009, I think it was just a bad time in general for CC's and I am betting on the current ones are going to be better. Plus this box fulfills my grandson's birthday box, so they will get time to age, which I am hoping will improve them as well... At sub $200 for the box I think it's a calculated risk...

Very true on the years. I'm honestly not sure anymore what the box code on mine was, but I'm betting it was in the 15-16 range, which Bill has said were not great years for CCs.