• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Still need to get me some. I can't remember, is this your first one? What do you think?
I've got you on my list to send to... Just relax Its been a weird 10 days and I haven't gotten the "gusto" to get all the boxes out I've wanted to. It'll come

I've got you on my list to send to... Just relax Its been a weird 10 days and I haven't gotten the "gusto" to get all the boxes out I've wanted to. It'll come
Thats right. Sorry, I forgot as well, it has also been a crazy 3 weeks for me as well! Don't rush, didn't mean to push it!! No worries!

Still need to get me some. I can't remember, is this your first one? What do you think?

Not my first. I had a box or two way back when, and then recently was able to score one from Chad, which was amazing. This one tonight was not bad, but not great. Then again, it was miserable outside and I had to keep directing my attention to the dog who was trying to dig under the fence between ours and our neighbor's house.

Braving the frigid 40’s with wind chills below my comfort zone with this amazing 2020 RASS (was going to let them sleep for a few years, but had to “test” one...)

View attachment 39962
It's 50 a few hours North from you in Cali. I did the same thing with my Punch DC. Had to give it a go to see what it had now. 2020 seems like it could be an excellent year.

H.Upmann Connoisseur No.1
Extremely tight draw for the first third even after using my Modus II.
Did finally open up a bit for the remainder thankfully.
Very tasty and good burn as usual.
An enjoyable smoke when the draw is good

Sorry for no pic, upload keeps failing