• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Well, CgarDan said these pack a punch, and I reckon he was right...

ROTT, I know I should wait, but had to try one. Whew. Is the room spinning or is it just me? Seriously, I liked it quite a lot. Had some burn issues, and had to cut three times to get a good draw. The rest are in the humi for a couple of weeks, looking forward to revisiting...

20210310_170749 (2).jpg

Never tried any Perdomo cigars before & recently had the opportunity to grab a box at a great price point.
So, this afternoon I enjoyed a Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel-Aged Connecticut.
Just got the box yesterday so, as usual, I tried one out within a short time, straight outta the box.
This blend is not your typical Connecticut as it has just a bit more punch to it, which is nice.
First third had a dominate slight pepper with some nice roasted almond, second third the sweetness ramped up along with some cedar, and the last third the strength increased a bit without being harsh. The more I smoked the smoother the smoke became. The construction was basically flawless with a near perfect draw, and voluminous smoke throughout the entire cigar.
I can see these being really fantastic with some aging, not that this one wasn't very nice right out of the box. :cool:
Glad I purchased these; great first impression for the Perdomo brand, IMO.
These also come in Sungrown & Maduro versions.

Pictured below at pre-cut, lighting, 30, 60, 75, and 90 minutes.
I tossed after 95 minutes because this bad boy was turning into a nicotine bomb. :eek:

.# PHBBAC PC.jpg

# PHBBAC 00.jpg

# PHBBAC 30.jpg

# PHBBAC 60.jpg

# PHBBAC 75.jpg

# PHBBAC 90.jpg

Never tried any Perdomo cigars before & recently had the opportunity to grab a box at a great price point.
So, this afternoon I enjoyed a Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel-Aged Connecticut.
Just got the box yesterday so, as usual, I tried one out within a short time, straight outta the box.
This blend is not your typical Connecticut as it has just a bit more punch to it, which is nice.
First third had a dominate slight pepper with some nice roasted almond, second third the sweetness ramped up along with some cedar, and the last third the strength increased a bit without being harsh. The more I smoked the smoother the smoke became. The construction was basically flawless with a near perfect draw, and voluminous smoke throughout the entire cigar.
I can see these being really fantastic with some aging, not that this one wasn't very nice right out of the box. :cool:
Glad I purchased these; great first impression for the Perdomo brand, IMO.
These also come in Sungrown & Maduro versions.

Pictured below at pre-cut, lighting, 30, 60, 75, and 90 minutes.
I tossed after 95 minutes because this bad boy was turning into a nicotine bomb. :eek:

.View attachment 40020

View attachment 40021

View attachment 40022

View attachment 40023

View attachment 40024

View attachment 40025
Where did you pick these up?

Where did you pick these up?

If you order four boxes of the 6 box sampler you get 24 sticks for $144 & FREE shipping. 😂

Last edited: