• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Edition One Cloud Hopper. The first half inch was super heavy which is not what I was going for today. It quickly pulled a 180 and now it’s tons of buttered toast and coffee. Turning out to be a great stick especially considering the price!
CD1103DE-1385-4AD6-AFB9-A07506E81EC0.jpeg
It pairs perfected with Old Elk Wheated

Edition One Cloud Hopper. The first half inch was super heavy which is not what I was going for today. It quickly pulled a 180 and now it’s tons of buttered toast and coffee. Turning out to be a great stick especially considering the price!
View attachment 40057
It pairs perfected with Old Elk Wheated
WTF is up with all these mid-day smokes and drinks!?!

WTF is up with all these mid-day smokes and drinks!?!
I’ve got my 50 hours in, don’t worry about me 😉They keep scheduling me for 12s but we don’t have enough work to keep me there the whole time so I’ve been busting out at 3. Sounds like it’ll change next week but for now, I’m taking it while I can get it!

it's damn good and I heard it gets better with age. I only had a. Janice to buy 2. So plan on revisiting the other one in a year. I wouldtotally buy more if I see them anywhere

Yeah, I didn't realize how scarce they are, until searching just now (after TT's comment). I saw the CA rating a couple of months ago and put them on my list. Well... I reckon there's a lot of good cigars in the world. I think I'll go smoke one. Somebody's gotta do it.