• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

View attachment 40268

I'm smoking a Monte 2 from 2006, and a few fingers of Makers 46. I usually drink it neat but this ice ball was calling my name. Yup, I'm bored.

Floyd T
I love the Monte no.2. One of my all time favorites.

I bet with that much age it was incredible.
Never had one with more than 3 years age, and most only have 1 year. Still love them though

2F699454-7D77-461E-983A-5ADF85AEBF82.jpeg

This was the end of the RA EL Adriatico. Very smooth, throughout. I haven't really eaten anything today, and not a hint of wobbliness from it, or other nic overbearing. It had the familiar undertones typical to Ramon Allones, but there was something there just out of reach that I can't quite place. Very pleasant. I can't really say what I was tasting, but I was reminded of winter and the German Christmas markets. Maybe glühwein? There was definitely some strong mil chocolate and caramel in there. About midway through the final third I started picking up some ammonia, which tells me that the other one I have needs to wait a while longer before revisiting. Closer to the end, the ammonia picked up, but the smoothness and RA undertones were still there. I'm told these didn't rate so well on Halfwheel, but I really enjoyed it. I definitely look forward to trying it again in the future.

Last edited:
View attachment 40290

This was the end of the RA EL Adriatico. Very smooth, throughout. I haven't really eaten anything today, and not a hint of wobbliness from it, or other nic overbearing. It had the familiar undertones typical to Ramon Allones, but there was something there just out of reach that I can't quite place. Very pleasant. I can't really say what I was tasting, but I was reminded of winter and the German Christmas markets. Maybe glühwein? There was definitely some strong mil chocolate and caramel in there. About midway through the final third I started picking up some ammonia, which tells me that the other one I have needs to wait a while longer before revisiting. Closer to the end, the ammonia picked up, but the smoothness and RA undertones were still there. I'm told these didn't rate so well on Halfwheel, but I really enjoyed it. I definitely look forward to trying it again in the future.
Thanks for the review Nick!

View attachment 40290

Man that needs to be posted in the actual review thread......

@modo22 see, Nick was able to smoke the extra few puffs....

View attachment 40290

glad you liked it. Plan on smoking this in Miami next week while on vacation