• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

For some reason my pics keep loading sideways but this is a top 5 stick for me.
View attachment 40357

Lots of folks have been liking that one a lot, lately. If you like the Magic toast give the American Sun Grown a shot.

As for your photos, you have two easy options to fix that:

1) Take the photo with your camera sideways for landscape, rather than up and down for portrait. They will post correctly, then.
2) Edit the photo in some way, even just a little bit. Usually cropping it just a tiny amount will fix the problem, for some reason. Quirk of the board.

Lots of folks have been liking that one a lot, lately. If you like the Magic toast give the American Sun Grown a shot.

As for your photos, you have two easy options to fix that:

1) Take the photo with your camera sideways for landscape, rather than up and down for portrait. They will post correctly, then.
2) Edit the photo in some way, even just a little bit. Usually cropping it just a tiny amount will fix the problem, for some reason. Quirk of the board.

Got it thank you, Ill try that with the pictures.

Absolutely gorgeous day here in NY. So after checking a few things off the Honey-Do List, I decided to take a walk with my buddy, to my new office. After years in Glass Boxes with All Kinds of Rules, I found a very nice suite in a clean, modern office building not 1/2 mile from my house. And the owner is ok with cigars! And dogs! So I packed up a San Lotano Dominicano and a Camacho Triple Maduro, grabbed the pup, went for a walk. And guess what, my favorite beverage store is along the way! I just tell them what I want and they bring it out to me (since I was smoking and had the dawg). I love the new label on the Woodford. It's a good day.

20191224_152055.jpg
20210320_165906.jpg

20210320_170400.jpg

kann, I'd be interested to hear your views on the 2000. I found them not quite as good as other Padrons that I've tried. But then, I'm new at this and I'm finding that my tastes are changing - I didn't love the first of these San Lotanos that I tried, but I'm really enjoying this one (first one was ROTT and this is after a month in the humidor).

kann, I'd be interested to hear your views on the 2000. I found them not quite as good as other Padrons that I've tried. But then, I'm new at this and I'm finding that my tastes are changing - I didn't love the first of these San Lotanos that I tried, but I'm really enjoying this one (first one was ROTT and this is after a month in the humidor).

Join us tonight on the v-herf at 2000 Eastern, and you can hear a bunch of us discuss the cigar in real time as we smoke it!