• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Crowned Heads JD Howard Reserve.

8DCE6858-AFBE-4697-8E67-EA7AB3E68BB4.jpeg

*EDIT* Also smoked a Tattoo robusto. That JDHR was much better than I anticipated it being. Wonder if the smaller RG than I'm used to with them had much of an influence on that. They are usually pretty good, but this one was exceptional for the marca.

Last edited:
This is from a Zeal Cigars sampler of their house brand, ZHB, called a "King's Comeback", had no band. (I got 11 sticks for $39.) Not bad, but not particularly remarkable, kinda tasted like a cigar. I imagine people might use terms like leather, wood, earth... but then I have no idea what I'm talking about (not that that ever stopped me before). I can't figure out if cigars get better in the second half, or I just get used to them, but it seemed to. The pooch found it interesting (but then he thinks anything that smells is interesting...).

FWIW, I followed with a Hemingway Short Story after dinner, which I really enjoyed.

20210323_182159 (2).jpg

20210323_191201 (2).jpg

Back