• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

A. Flores Serie Privada SP54 Maduro

I got 20 of these for $53 (Cigar Page), so I didn't have high expectations. Had them about a month. First one ROTT I didn't care for. Not sure if they've improved or my tastes have changed, but I liked this one just fine. Very easy draw, tons of smoke, burned well, pretty nice flavor. Not as strong as some I've enjoyed lately (eg some Comachos, Illusiones), but good. I'm still pretty unclear about describing flavors, but for some reason nutmeg and cedar came to mind. Not very peppery. Decent, especially for the price.

20210322_184320 (2).jpg

Hoyo de Monterrey double corona from an awesome brother a year or two ago. Man this thing is amazing. Starts off with good heavy flavor of cream, nuts, earth. Pairing it with a glenlevit 12.

into the 2nd fourth: cream and leather really starting to come through. Earth is still there along with nuts and some good ole Cuban tobacco

3/4 mark @H. Vachon To check my fraction: picking up in strength. We are dropping the cream for some fine ass leather. Holding onto earth with more delicious tobacco rolled off some plump thighs. This is putting the glenlevit to shame at this point. It might as well be tequila I’m shooting as a palate cleanser. Had to purge it, cause who don’t love a good purge. Some tingly on the tongue and in my head as well.

Last 4th: strength kicked up a notch, minimal white pepper, and good ole tobaccy shining through. Ate one spree candy and flushed it down with the last of the liquor to reduce the minimal headache and away we go. Leather throughout with earth and tobacco. Strong near the end but very enjoyable with almost no black pepper on retrohale. Thanks for this!
151EFFC4-EF62-4AD4-8F83-478D1F0ACF05.jpeg7624CCBE-A4D1-49C2-AC84-E119886F78E8.jpeg3C86B4D4-AF2A-46C2-A728-14B0A31EF896.jpegE2B3ED2D-0E03-4D82-8560-258008F7880F.jpeg

Last edited:
Hoyo de Monterrey double corona from an awesome brother a year or two ago. Man this thing is amazing. Starts off with good heavy flavor of cream, nuts, earth. Pairing it with a glenlevit 12.

into the 2nd fourth: cream and leather really starting to come through. Earth is still there along with nuts and some good ole Cuban tobacco

will update as I go

View attachment 40470View attachment 40473
Love those old bands... by the way, where did that one come from?

20210322_212719.jpgCarrillo La Historia. Good smoke. Spice, wood, good pepper. Nice, like it a lot, but it's $12 or so, so just a nice treat once in a while.
REVISION: I hit about a 1/2 inch in the last third that was brutal, then it mellowed a bit from there.

Last edited: