• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

IMG_3598 (2).jpg

With all the pairings I'm seeing I just took a shot at my bar but what's in my cup is coffee. This is a new stick for me, I had a couple in the humidor so I gave it a shot. Pretty good medium bodied stick... Caldwell- Long Live the King

Last edited:
Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel-Aged Gordo

At 6x60 I think this is the biggest cigar I've smoked so far. I had this idea that bigger cigars would be harder to smoke, for some reason. But this thing practically smoked itself. I really enjoyed it. I think maybe there's something wrong with me, because I seem to enjoy every cigar I smoke.

And thanks to some of the guidance from you guys, I think I finally have this retro-hale thing down. Wow, that's quite an eye-opener!

20210321_170824.jpg

20210321_180051 (2).jpg

20210321_184547 (2).jpg

Last day of vacation smoke. My Father- La Flor de las Antilles Maduro. A cigar smaller than my pocket knife but always satisfying. Going to Gun and knife shows is how I got into cigars and for some reason they pair well in my head. ;)

IMG_3601 (1).jpg