• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

I hope they were in a box and not your singles drawer...

Ha. Yeah, I had these isolated. Took the Band-Aid off after a couple of minutes and slobbered all over the thing, and it smoked ok. It had been in the freezer for three days etc. Actually turned out to be a nice smoke. No "pops" though, kinda disappointed in that. Little assholes...

isn't this like the second time in recent days you've come up with the beetles in your smokes?
I thought half of those guys were dead already. 🤣
But seriously; I cannot see the beetles ever having a 'band' aid. 🤪

Second time, but not in recent days. But yeah, I spent a lot of time going through the collection (a few hundred sticks), after finding one LFD with a suspect hole. I found maybe 12 with curious issues, isolated them all, froze them, etc. I think maybe there have been only two with actual beetle holes, and none have .. what's the word... expanded. I think they must have arrived that way. The others I think were just misc issues. That said, I have a lot of 12 gauge ammo on hand, and will blow the fuckers to smithereens if I see any more.

Well, my moist favorite has generally been a simple Heradura Anejo, but I was just at home the liquor store, and I snatched up a bottle of Casamigos Blanco. We'll see how it is. (I'm not a tequila expert, I was just harassing Hayden.)

View attachment 41916

casamigos reposado is really good. For those willing to drop the dough Clase Azul Reposado is one the best tequilas out there