• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic; one of the best I recall ever smoking. :cool:

See my last post #13

# AF H 1.jpg

# AF H 2.jpg

Can somebody explain to a guy that doesn't drink anymore, why everybody and their mom is drinking Modelo these days? I've been trying to figure that one out for a while now.
Didn’t realize it was anymore or less popular as of late. I’ve just always liked it over Budweiser or Miller when it comes to domestic beer 🤷‍♂️

Didn’t realize it was anymore or less popular as of late. I’ve just always liked it over Budweiser or Miller when it comes to domestic beer 🤷‍♂️
Might just be with pro skateboarders and snowboarders, since that's where I see most of it, but seeing you drinking it made me wonder if it was more widespread.

Might just be with pro skateboarders and snowboarders, since that's where I see most of it, but seeing you drinking it made me wonder if it was more widespread.
Modelo has spent a metric shit-tonne on advertising in the last few years, becoming the "official beer" of many testosterone sports and events.