• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

To @TexasTraveler: way back when a gent named Yogi Berra became famous for one saying," it ain't over till it's over." My two cents, all I do want to see is Buffalo play their "A". Mahomes is officially out with a concussion, but I was impressed with his sub. Who wins? Lady Luck will determine along with both teams playing their top game and not hitting the goal post twice. I'll even go so far as to say if Buffalo doesn't win, I will send you something, just not a Monster ( I don't have one ) just cause us folks from Buffalo are cool, in more ways than one. I wish us both well, I only want to see a tight game we can both brag about.

Today I enjoyed a Hoyo de Monterrey Natural Governor :)
I purchased these four months ago, and these are my first & only experience with the HDM brand.
When I purchased these four months ago they were pretty dry & were in real need of some humidor luvin.
Now that they have been sitting in my expertly controlled 72% RH storage after four months they are coming around quite nicely.
I can see these being very nice in the next 6 to 8 months.
This cigar starts out with a hint of hay & graphite flavor which disappears within 10 minutes.
As the smoke progresses the sweetness of the cigar comes out, eventually becoming quite floral.
Not the most complex cigar but these are IMO a very solid smoke, and the price point is very easy on the wallet.
As usual I enjoyed the HDM sitting in my 4x4 with my favorite sips. :D
Total smoke time was 1 hour 55 minutes & the cigar was 'smooth' the entire time.
Pictured below @ lighting, 30, 60, 90, & 110 minutes.
Laissez les bons temps rouler :cool:

Attachments

• # HDM 00.jpg
    # HDM 00.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 8
  • # HDM 30.jpg
    # HDM 30.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 7
  • # HDM 60.jpg
    # HDM 60.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 4
  • # HDM 90.jpg
    # HDM 90.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 4
  • # HDM 110.jpg
    # HDM 110.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 3
To @TexasTraveler: way back when a gent named Yogi Berra became famous for one saying," it ain't over till it's over." My two cents, all I do want to see is Buffalo play their "A". Mahomes is officially out with a concussion, but I was impressed with his sub. Who wins? Lady Luck will determine along with both teams playing their top game and not hitting the goal post twice. I'll even go so far as to say if Buffalo doesn't win, I will send you something, just not a Monster ( I don't have one ) just cause us folks from Buffalo are cool, in more ways than one. I wish us both well, I only want to see a tight game we can both brag about.
I don't think Mahomes has been ruled out, last I heard the plan was for him to practice some today.

You are definitely a blast from the past, brother. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. I've come back out of hiding and it seems CP is still the same ol' place, good folks, good sticks and "family" atmosphere. "Ron" does a great job running the site!

Welcome!

Floyd T
What up Floyd... good to see you. I have a lot of great memories of CP. Looking around I still see a few OG FOG's posting. 'mI proud to see the NEW FOG's are keeping the place tip top. Nice job guys. It's amazing TODD still has this group active and thriving with the FB craze going strong. I think I'm going to grab a chair and kick back here awhile... see what new tricks I might be able to learn.

I love these things, one of the first boxes I purchased when I realized I was going to get serious with cigars.
It’s a smoke bomb with a lot of spice at the beginning... Seems to be settling down a bit and getting more earthy and a buttery hazelnut coming through. I like where this is heading...