• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

I consumed 188 cigars during the calendar year 2020 which was a record for me.
For me, that is just way too many cigars in one year.
I closed out 2020 with a Montecristo White Vintage Connecticut DC, my first Monte ever, and I was very impressed.
Most likely that will be my first cigar in 2021 but I'm holding out for a few days; gotta really try & cut back this year.
Glad to be here @CigarPass.
Cheers,
Rich

I cannot imagine knowing how many cigars I consume in a year? Not that the number is so high, it's just that I can't remember if I ate today, or what.

Glad you found a home👍

I cannot imagine knowing how many cigars I consume in a year? Not that the number is so high, it's just that I can't remember if I ate today, or what.

Glad you found a home👍

Ive started a cigar journal for 2021. I'm keeping track of what cigars I smoke each day/s, and making any pertinent notes of something REALLY stands out about the stick. This Daily thread has helped immensely with that when I get behind by a few days. I'm not sure I will want to count them up at the end, though! 🤣

Ive started a cigar journal for 2021. I'm keeping track of what cigars I smoke each day/s, and making any pertinent notes of something REALLY stands out about the stick. This Daily thread has helped immensely with that when I get behind by a few days. I'm not sure I will want to count them up at the end, though! 🤣

I would lose track pretty quick. On a primitive camping trip, I got up to find @jfields sitting by the firepit and as I got up close I saw two Padron Millennium bands. I said ohhhhh shiiiiit! John just said "umm-hmmm". My only notes could have been ... "man I wish I remember smoking that!"

I've actually started to do the same thing. I am reviewing and rating them. I am not going them for every one of them. I won't repeat and I won't if its a quick grab and half smoke because of the weather. My wife makes fun of me because I bought a new journal and its totally dedicated to the reviews only!

I've actually started to do the same thing. I am reviewing and rating them. I am not going them for every one of them. I won't repeat and I won't if its a quick grab and half smoke because of the weather. My wife makes fun of me because I bought a new journal and its totally dedicated to the reviews only!

I am trying to do everything I smoke this year, by date. It's more to chronicle what I smoke (and where/who it came from), more so than actual reviews of each. If there is something that really stands out about a stick, I make a note, but for the most part it's just the names of the cigars.

My journal is a little frilly diary/notebook thing that one of the kids gave to me some time ago. Everything will find a good use, eventually!

I am trying to do everything I smoke this year, by date. It's more to chronicle what I smoke (and where/who it came from), more so than actual reviews of each. If there is something that really stands out about a stick, I make a note, but for the most part it's just the names of the cigars.

My journal is a little frilly diary/notebook thing that one of the kids gave to me some time ago. Everything will find a good use, eventually!
Tape the band onto the page. That is the other thing I am trying to focus on doing.