• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Great name for a Shepherd. They seem to think if they keep digging they'll find the short route to China. Looking forward to the pics.

Here ya go; say hi to Digger :)

My kids are at my hunting cabin... this makes me nervous, but they're growing up and I bought the property for them and put it in a trust for their benefit, so I can't complaint. But... I can stay nearby, Just In Case. So I'm at my favorite golf resort, the Rainbow Golf Club in Greenville, NY. Been coming here for years, and know the owners well, great people. Smoking a Padron '64 out by the course. It's so nice, I'm thinking about taking up golf again...

Can't log onto the herf tonight, stuff to do, but still enjoying this fine weather in upstate NY.

View attachment 42542
That's a beautiful spot to chill and smoke!

Perdomo Slow Aged Lot 826 SG with a pour of Ezra Brooks BIB. First cigar I've tried repairing with pectin. There was a big split running from the foot half way down the stick. Applied a little pectin glue a couple days ago and this guy's smoking like nothing ever happened.

20210516_202657.jpg