• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Well, I messed this one up. 😟

I thought that I put a cigar from July 1978 (my birth year, and only one month off from June) into the dry box, but apparently I dropped in another special stick that I have never had, nor will ever have, again:

- Pre-embargo Romeo y Juileta Romeo No. 1 Tubo. Ugly as sun, but smells fantastic! Thank you, Bill. This is an amazing birthday smoke, even if it is not the one I intended for today.

CB49FABB-A2B7-48FF-A9C9-76335CE470FB.jpeg

3EB74445-8ABB-447C-A9AB-B2EC92E7FA63.jpeg

Last edited:

I thought that I put a cigar from July 1978 (my birth year, and only one month off from June) into the dry box, but apparently I dropped in another special stick that I have never had, nor will ever have, again:

- Pre-embargo Romeo y Juileta Romeo No. 1 Tubo. Ugly as sun, but smells fantastic! Thank you, Bill. This is an amazing birthday smoke, even if it is not the one I intended for today.

View attachment 43289

View attachment 43291
Bill always comes through!

View attachment 43289

View attachment 43291

Worse ways to spend your birthday, and gives you something to shoot for next year!

View attachment 43289

View attachment 43291
Your thoughts on it?