• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

I'm smoking an H. Upmann by AJ Fernandez, first one I've smoked. Nice cigar, great construction and burn - don't regret getting a box.

I'm still not sure why H. Upmann is having somebody else do their cigars, but it seems to work.

Edit: First time I've taken a pic, resized, and uploaded on this Surface Pro - it went out while I was dicking around, but pic looks OK
h.upmann.jpg

Last edited:
Same here! That and the old La Gloria Cubana. They don’t have anything but the MDO No.4 and those have become a needle in a haystack.

i haven't seen no. 4 in a while either. just unifree and 25 anniversario.

I'm smoking an H. Upmann by AJ Fernandez, first one I've smoked. Nice cigar, great construction and burn - don't regret getting a box.

I'm still not sure why H. Upmann is having somebody else do their cigars, but it seems to work.
Maybe because they want to be the first Hananos brand to make a good NC cigar?

What are your thoughts on it?
So far it’s good. Burn is perfect, tons of thick white smoke. Cedar, leather seems to be the main profile with a little chocolate. Pepper on the retro. Solid Medium strength
Second third chocolate really picking up, tasty
Final third bitter chocolate, coffee and earth
turned full/full strength

Last edited: