• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Right?? He never moved his phone so slowly in his life!
Lol, surprisiongly I wasn't babying it. The ash was super firm and really stuck on there. I had tried to ash it and could tell immediately it wasn't ready yet. Then it bailed out about 3 or 4 puffs later.

Had this Anastasia a couple mornings ago and man was it tasty! The strength snuck up but it was in a good way. Great stick, thank you @cohibasurfer

View attachment 55420
You are so very welcome. They are my favorite Caldwell brand. I do like the Caspia better as the size fits me better. 5 3/4 x 43. I think that was the 7 x 47. I'm glad it was a decent smoke for you Ben. Also glad you made it home safe.

Why, is something wrong with my nail?

I ran it between a belt and a pulley while working turning a gearbox. I can take left handed photos if that’s better lol

What's even cooler is we'll get to watch it grow out over the next 2 months too. We'll all bust out our favorite cigar and clip them the moment you clip the last of it off! 🪚🪓👍😁