• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Everyone get the AVO Syncro email from CPage today? I didn't know it had a 93pt rating... been a while since I had a Davidoff product. Time for a refresher before the skeeters! 🦟🦟🕸🕷

20220509_195431.jpg

Italian exclusive La Escepcion lancero. Can’t remember how long I’ve had this one but at least 6 or 7 years. Changed how strongly I hated lanceros but I still prefer other vitolas compared to a lancero. The last 2/3 we’re better than the first 1/3. Was trying to get in the v-herf for the last 2 hours but couldn’t access CP for some reason on my phone or laptop even off wifi. Anyway cheers!!! View attachment 55318
Selectos Finos from 2011 and it’s actually a panetela Corey. That’s a rare Unicorn of a treat there, and not many of those around. There were 2,000 numbered boxes produced for the Italian market and Italy does not allow online sales to other countries. They now sell for upwards of $75.00 per cigar as a conservative estimate. I’m sure Bill @CigSid would agree (I bet he wishes he wasn’t so generous with his back in the day 😂).

Going to need a brief review on this one.
Just over half way through now. Great flavor, Lots of nutty and vanilla. Wrapper is very leathery and produces a decent amount of smoke. The strength I expect from Crowned Heads is starting to kick in. I'd say its a step or two up from the Four Kicks cigar. I am very happy with the peer pressure we put on @drunkfish3 to go back and get us boxes!!!!

Selectos Finos from 2011 and it’s actually a panetela Corey. That’s a rare Unicorn of a treat there, and not many of those around. There were 2,000 numbered boxes produced for the Italian market and Italy does not allow online sales to other countries. They now sell for upwards of $75.00 per cigar as a conservative estimate. I’m sure Bill @CigSid would agree (I bet he wishes he wasn’t so generous with his back in the day 😂).
Oh damn. Well didn’t know I was smoking something that special. Think I got it through a beer it forward on beer advocate back in the day and it’s been in my humidor for years. Never wanted to smoke it because I don’t usually like long skinny gars. This one wasn’t half bad but still wasn’t that amazing to me. I prob would have over rated it had I actually known what it was haha

Did you see his Opus yesterday too?
I did. The wrapper looked pristine on my phone’s screen. I could have missed something. Obviously some surface mold on the others which means overhumidified, which will only exacerbate construction issues. I could be wrong, but how many bugs would go only in straight lines from the foot? They meander, poke out the wrapper, go back in, and have a grand ole time.