• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

For anyone that likes these, CI has them on sale for 1 day. With coupon codes a box of 20 robusto can get down to 39$. A rather expensive box of something special just showed up on my doorstep so I have to pass on the deal.

F0EDC25E-9AD7-4597-BFDF-D947D49636BD.jpeg

Nice, cool morning here and I'm enjoying a Sobremesa Creme Brulee with coffee.

zYx10IB.jpeg

@Smokemorestressless Brother, how's the fishing going down there? Post some pics up in the photo thread(or somewhere). I'd love to see em. We just booked a charter up on Lake Michigan, for lake trout, brownies, Steelies and salmon. Hoping to have some pics to share after it's over. YES, smoking is allowed on the boat.

Floyd T

Pro tip: Grab your taco Tuesday cigar. Lay under your truck with a wrench, tap your exhaust every 30 seconds or so and mumble “are you fucking kidding me”, “built Ford FUCKED more like it” or “hey god, it’s me again” every few minutes and your wife won’t come ask you to do anything 🤣
86D24688-19DC-4565-AE28-87A3129B1790.jpeg
Follow me for more tips.

Pro tip: Grab your taco Tuesday cigar. Lay under your truck with a wrench, tap your exhaust every 30 seconds or so and mumble “are you fucking kidding me”, “built Ford FUCKED more like it” or “hey god, it’s me again” every few minutes and your wife won’t come ask you to do anything 🤣
View attachment 58553
Follow me for more tips.

So you've discovered a loophole to be able to smoke in the garage?