• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Finishing off with my 1st Lancero, Cohiba. Tomorrow is my last day here for this year. The cc are $$$ here, but let me know if anyone wants me to grab some. They don't sell the boxes, but have singles. This damn lancero was $95 for a price reference, but I have no idea where else to find them, and have always wanted to try the original size.

Really enjoyed it. Honey, slight hay, slight nut, honey. Even burn, slightly tight draw but when smoked lightly was very rewarding, plenty of smoke, very uniform.
20220728_234900.jpg20220729_003054.jpg

Last edited:
Buy a Perfect Draw, do it now!
I bought a PerfecDraw off Amazon. Used it on another CAO Mx2 and it worked great. The only thing I didn't like was the initial tobacco grit, dust, or whatever it was, that I sucked out of it the first few draws. Other than that, it worked like a charm! Thanks for the suggestion. Didn't know these existed.
I also bought some cigar glue at the same time, from the same company. I've been meaning to get some and keep forgetting. That has worked well too.