• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

ISOM farm roll in the behike 54 format but NOT a behike; from 2019. These are pretty tasty, this one had uneven burn and a harsh first 3 puffs. It was a fine line between smoking it fast enough to keep fully lit, and slow enough to be a cool enough smolder to enjoy the honey, toast, graham, nut, hay, butter, tobacco. I smoked it at 69%, will try another at 62% next week, I think that will help out, seemed too damp. Took about an hour. The last third was great. Sneaky strength, when I stood up felt that one.

20220820_183046.jpg20220820_185621.jpg20220820_192657.jpg

Futzing around in the shop. Moai's having a 1876 something or other.
View attachment 59570
You make these? Made out of an old propane tank looks like? My dad has giant Easter Island Moai in his back yard. DD62E976-333F-471F-A9F7-A74B82D5FF67.jpeg
That’s a picture from when HBO rented one of them for the show Silicon Valley. They stuck barnacles and sea weed on it to look like it came out of the ocean. Any way he has 2 and they are about 2 stories tall

You make these? Made out of an old propane tank looks like? My dad has giant Easter Island Moai in his back yard. View attachment 59573
That’s a picture from when HBO rented one of them for the show Silicon Valley. They stuck barnacles and sea weed on it to look like it came out of the ocean. Any way he has 2 and they are about 2 stories tall
Ok, somebody probably doesn't even have to ask it, but I'll take one for the team: What's the story there?

Ok, somebody probably doesn't even have to ask it, but I'll take one for the team: What's the story there?
Like why does he have them? Or HBO renting them? His whole back yard is tiki. A Hollywood prop house always had them in front of their business and they were selling them so he bought them and put them in his back yard. He made back the money he spent renting one to them

You make these? Made out of an old propane tank looks like? My dad has giant Easter Island Moai in his back yard. View attachment 59573
Oh, yeah, I'm jealous! Mine is an experiment/learning exercise. Trying to figure out proportions and such.

I have a pattern to make a 3ft one out of sheet metal. I'll see how this goes and then maybe try a bigger one.

Not 10ft tall though!