• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Stillwell English No.27. Never had one, wanted to see if anything happens. I put this out after the first third. Tight draw, very light smoke, boring. like a mild Conneticut with no defining character. The owner of the B&M was kind enough to give me the same brand, but the Navy version. A much better smoke with good things happening.

9C910F35-2014-4552-9CFA-7087AEB9789B.jpeg

Last edited:
Man, I tell you what.. the Columbian AND Tanzanian Peaberry are a must try. Their First Contact blend is also out of this world! 👽👍

View attachment 59482

I bought some stone street coffee peaberry coffee in december last year. It was really good. First time I had even heard of that kind of coffee. It's a little bit different though, can't quite put my finger on the difference.

What do you think about the Graycliff White? I haven't burned any of those yet.
It was pleasant, and quite enjoyable. I kind of run out of ways to describe those no surprises, solid good sticks. perfect even draw, smooth, slow burner so it lasted longer than expected. this one came in one of my newbie samplers, I'd probably buy a 5 pack if I came across them on sale.