• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

I think today, we should all raise a glass to the Queen.
Mid 70's. Windsor Castle. The guard was away for a few moments and I sneaked into his shack. My girlfriend took the picture.
The guard returned and was not happy about what I had done. He stood right in front of me blocking me from exiting his shack.
I did a few "ahems" and then tapped him on the shoulder a few times. Nothing. It was a long 5 minutes before he let me out and some official arrived to yell at me. Still, I still got a nice photo.
windsor castle.jpg

I've got all afternoon...
That metal match holder says Blackpool on the front. A seaside city in England that Commonwealth folks flock to in the summer...like Coney Island.
The second photo shows the middle edge that is used to strike the wood matches . The backside opens...but it looks more like a place to save stamps. I really don't know its purpose.
I date it around the 1920's. I have no idea why I bought it 50 years ago.
b1.jpg

b2.jpg

I've got all afternoon...
That metal match holder says Blackpool on the front. A seaside city in England that Commonwealth folks flock to in the summer...like Coney Island.
The second photo shows the middle edge that is used to strike the wood matches . The backside opens...but it looks more like a place to save stamps. I really don't know its purpose.
I date it around the 1920's. I have no idea why I bought it 50 years ago.
View attachment 60384

View attachment 60385
Backside...
1662750109032.png