• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Thanks Aaron, it’s my “I feel like being obnoxious” hat.

Lunch break smoke because my boss be stressin me out. He hired someone for me to train who’s less than competent, which in translation mean I’ll be picking up after them when I come through the facility later in the evening. Fun times…

D66EACEE-46BF-4E41-8854-5D7DD99CBCB5.jpeg

Lunch break smoke because my boss be stressin me out. He hired someone for me to train who’s less than competent, which in translation mean I’ll be picking up after them when I come through the facility later in the evening. Fun times…

View attachment 60306
I wouldn't work with any sharp or dangerous machinery after smoking that thing. How many hours of sick leave do you have accrued at the moment...?

I wouldn't work with any sharp or dangerous machinery after smoking that thing. How many hours of sick leave do you have accrued at the moment...?
Ha! None. I don’t get sick or vacation time. Haven’t had a sick day in 15 years. Was that cigar known for kicking people’s asses or what? I got a hint of a buzz from it, but that illusione 88 I had yesterday got me a lot worse.

View attachment 60306
You and @H. Vachon should have a therapy session together.

Quick one before supper
View attachment 60318

I know the cigar, am an AJ fan.. but I'm more curious about that beer. Italy doesn't get mentioned a whole lot in the beer realm.. what's your take on that one? Remind you of any other brews?

ETA: Was the Last Call one you had before Canadian gov cracked down on cigar bands?

I love the signatures on your herf-a-dor. Good idea.

I was just thinking the same thing. Chad, can you do a clear-coat over them.. or maybe a laminate? I've had Sharpie writing on one of mine that was gone within 5 years. Permanent my ass.