• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

I know the cigar, am an AJ fan.. but I'm more curious about that beer. Italy doesn't get mentioned a whole lot in the beer realm.. what's your take on that one? Remind you of any other brews?

ETA: Was the Last Call one you had before Canadian gov cracked down on cigar bands?
The beer is like a mix of Heineken and Corona but not as potent and a bit of creaminess and the stick was covered with that ugly plain packaging band you know it

Attachments

• 20220906_203427.jpg
    20220906_203427.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 12
What are your thought ? Keep hearing mixed reviews on this vs the barbacoa
It’s not your average connie. You get the standard mild strength and creamy notes, but there is so much more depth, flavor-wise than most connie cigars I’ve smoked. It would be really hard to compare this to the OG street taco because they were blended to be completely different cigars. I highly recommend it.

I have the afternoon off. Bought a new maid (iRobot J7+) because the last one played in shit one to many times and came come to smoke this

Aganorsa Leaf Aniveesario
View attachment 60341

How are you liking the robot? Does it go from area rugs to hardwood good.. and vice versa?

How are you liking the robot? Does it go from area rugs to hardwood good.. and vice versa?
100% my favorite things in my house. I have an i7+ upstairs and just had the i7 downstairs. Dog left a present and the i7 ran it over and spread it quite a bit. The new J7+ has detection when things are in front of it and avoids it. I was going to just upgrade my i7 to an i7+ but after that I pulled the trigger and went with the J7+ instead of spending money on older tech. I run them on opposite days so every single day one of them is vacuuming my house