• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

First one I’ve had….. I don’t know if I’m having an off day, or if this recent release is as disappointing as I think it is. I’m curious what the opinion of other brothers opinions I respect are?
View attachment 62148

That's unfortunate.. I can't get enough of them.

What was going on with that one?

First one I’ve had….. I don’t know if I’m having an off day, or if this recent release is as disappointing as I think it is. I’m curious what the opinion of other brothers opinions I respect are?
View attachment 62148
Was no where near what the originals were, but my first was also disappointing, but the 2nd I smoked was a little better. So I think they get better, but don't try and compare to what they once were.

That's unfortunate.. I can't get enough of them.

What was going on with that one?
Was no where near what the originals were, but my first was also disappointing, but the 2nd I smoked was a little better. So I think they get better, but don't try and compare to what they once were.

Was just super bitter the entire time and I really couldn’t find anything good to say about it as much I was hoping to. I had heard they weren’t anywhere near as good, so I went in with an open mind. I took the outer cello later off and may take the individual cello off of them to see if time will do anything. IMO these are awful though.

Was just super bitter the entire time and I really couldn’t find anything good to say about it as much I was hoping to. I had heard they weren’t anywhere near as good, so I went in with an open mind. I took the outer cello later off and may take the individual cello off of them to see if time will do anything. IMO these are awful though.
I could give you my opinion 😂