• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

I think I got that lighter a few years back with a box of master blend. It may have worked twice, maybe three times. I keep it for the hole punch. Probably should just toss it.

I hear ya. I'm well into triple digits when it comes to branded lighters at this point. Give that Oliva another shot before dumping it though. What brand butane is in there and when was it bled last? I believe these all have punches.. the first one is what yours reminded me of:

20210904_192128.jpg
20211217_193622.jpg20211210_100510.jpg

Look similar? Usually new butane and a few air can blasts around the jets can get them firing again. I've always used Colibri, but Xikar and even Zippo do good butane (I think Zippo acquired Ronson.. but still avoid it).

Hell, my main gear consists of a 15 year old $10 no-name triple torch and a Cuban Crafters Perfect cutter. As long as that lighter has NEW-ish premium butane in it... it continues to soldier on.
Resized_20200315_184422.jpg

They will be cutting and roasting this Cohiba Macassar tonight. It's hands down the best NC Cohiba there is... but laughably expensive to boot.

20220202_212814.jpg

Time will tell...

Last edited:
Tried the new Intergalactic from Black Works ... tasty. 👍

kbIR028.jpeg