• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

So glad you got a clean bill of health today brother! And I'm happy you're smoking a great cigar to celebrate.

La Palina Illumination From a great brother. A most enjoyable smoke. Great burn, just kept going out which I think is to be expected.

View attachment 51846
Thanks for that. You and Nate got those before I've had a chance to try them. I ordered 2 fivers of these based on how good the robustos are. I'll dry box one a couple days.. maybe they're a little damp. Smaller gauges like lanceros usually can't be set down too long - but you shouldn't have had a bunch of burn outs simply from it being lancero.

I'm gonna take one out now for Friday night... see what's what. In the meanwhile, I'll get you out the robusto to try.

Welp, we buried my dad last week so now it's going through all his stuff.

He was a photography enthusiast so lots of pics to peruse. These are from his tour in Korea - cigar at the ready.

View attachment 51865

View attachment 51866

View attachment 51867

Had a 99 year run - he did good by all of us.
Very sorry to hear of your loss. I just lost my dad too. On Christmas Day no less. Still very fresh and I now worry for my sister. Been extremely difficult for her and my nieces.

Sounds like your dad was a stand up guy. He also got to spend time with that guy in the 1st photo with the helmet and cigarette. Time with that guy HAD to be fun... war be damned!

99 years is one helluva run. Now all you have to do is beat it!

Sorry again and thanks for sharing those old pics... they were great! 👍