• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

I haven’t had a cigar in about a month or so. Figured I’d get back into it and go big with a 2005 Reynaldo Cuban Custom by Reynaldo, sent to me by Nino Munoz as a thank you not long before he passed away this year. It felt really soft and spongy pre-light, so I was surprised when it performed so well. If a Partagas and a Cohiba were to have a baby, this is what I imagine it would taste like.
8135EB14-FAA8-42F1-98F1-72690616BC2F.jpegAF065DA3-9DAF-4942-9A93-E6F196F54D08.jpeg

Well... smoking alone has never bothered me. 😎

Laranja H-Town for the charm.
View attachment 63408
Ok, this is scary funny. I got this one out of the cooler, made my first cafe mocha, came out to the “smoking lounge” to read a bit, and saw your smoke. Mine doesn’t have the 2nd band though. Funny. Enjoy the evening.

Floyd T
D7CB2201-2309-43D1-85B1-DB0160905659.jpeg

I haven’t had a cigar in about a month or so. Figured I’d get back into it and go big with a 2005 Reynaldo Cuban Custom by Reynaldo, sent to me by Nino Munoz as a thank you not long before he passed away this year. It felt really soft and spongy pre-light, so I was surprised when it performed so well. If a Partagas and a Cohiba were to have a baby, this is what I imagine it would taste like.
View attachment 63418View attachment 63419
If they were to create a baby, wouldn’t you have to straight cut one, and V cut the other?! Just asking! 😎

Floyd T

Ok, this is scary funny. I got this one out of the cooler, made my first cafe mocha, came out to the “smoking lounge” to read a bit, and saw your smoke. Mine doesn’t have the 2nd band though. Funny. Enjoy the evening.

Floyd T
View attachment 63424
I would do the 'ol... "Great minds yadda yadda"... but I've lost mine... so, what a coincidence!