• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

3rd and final review stick from Cigar Aficionado... 3/4in in.. had hopes based on wrapper, foot and barrel aromatics, and overall appearance. Another reason not to judge a book by it's cover.

Name the issue.. I'm having it. Flavors? Scorched tobacco from trying to keep it lit.. despite looking and acting too dry.. just a flaky mess.

I round it off every few puffs as I don't trust even 1/8in of ash to hang on. Guess I soldier on and just keep taking notes.

20221218_015052.jpg20221218_015037.jpg20221218_014748.jpg20221218_015217.jpg20221218_020120.jpg
20221218_020946.jpg

Last edited:
What do you call that beverage? Sounds very interesting.
The tom and jerry: it's a mixture of butter, powdered sugar, and raw eggs. the egg whites are blended heavily with salt to froth, then mixed with egg yolks and everything else. then add vanilla extract, nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, and cloves. mix, and then mix some more to get the butter to break down. freeze batter. add a couple heaping spoonfulls to a mug, add boiling water, mix, then add a shot of brandy and a shot of rum. it's the ultimate holiday drink. warms you right up! i'd send you some if I could safely get it to you still frozen.

For the past 5 years or so I have been mass producing it and selling it in 50oz tubs for 20$ a piece to friends and family to raise money for toys for tots. Each year I typically brought in around 1000 bucks, all used to purchase items to donate. Can you imagine how much butter, powdered sugar, and eggs it would take to fill 40+ 50oz tubs of batter?
A7D0A1C5-873B-4EDC-8B8B-5B414F4FFC3E.jpeg

639F86C6-0695-4C87-BDF4-D3009750F115.jpeg

Last edited:
The tom and jerry: it's a mixture of butter, powdered sugar, and raw eggs. the egg whites are blended heavily with salt to froth, then mixed with egg yolks and everything else. then add vanilla extract, nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, and cloves. mix, and then mix some more to get the butter to break down. freeze batter. add a couple heaping spoonfulls to a mug, add boiling water, mix, then add a shot of brandy and a shot of rum. it's the ultimate holiday drink. warms you right up! i'd send you some if I could safely get it to you still frozen.

For the past 5 years or so I have been mass producing it and selling it in 50oz tubs for 20$ a piece to friends and family to raise money for toys for tots. Each year I typically brought in around 1000 bucks, all used to purchase items to donate. Can you imagine how much butter, powdered sugar, and eggs it would take to fill 40+ 50oz tubs of batter?
View attachment 63776

View attachment 63777

I've never even heard of that before, learn something new every day!