• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Buffalo Trace Churchill from the same folks that make the bourbon.

View attachment 54123
I bought a bunch of the Robusto size to put “it’s a boy” bands on them and pass them out. My first born was born March 2nd. Also grabbed a 5 pack of the Churchill. Good prices on them on cigarbid if you liked it. I think it needs some age. Tasted really fresh so I’m going to let mine age a few years before revisiting

Flor de Rafael Gonzalez Marquez. Perfect size for an afternoon break. This lil pup had a firmer draw than I expected which burned perfectly, thick dense smoke, and was real enjoyable. Flavors were great once I chilled out and smoked gently, and slowed down.

Thanks SKYDIVNEKD! I'll age it's twin for a few years. 20220412_184827.jpg
20220412_185433.jpg20220412_190910.jpg

Flor de Rafael Gonzalez Marquez. Perfect size for an afternoon break. This lil pup had a firmer draw than I expected which burned perfectly, thick dense smoke, and was real enjoyable. Flavors were great once I chilled out and smoked gently, and slowed down.

Thanks SKYDIVNEKD! I'll age it's twin for a few years. View attachment 54125
View attachment 54126View attachment 54127
I really enjoy these cigars.

And sometimes you can get the panetelas extra at really good prices making them a great golfgar.

Or at least, you used to be able to.

I really enjoy these cigars.

And sometimes you can get the panetelas extra at really good prices making them a great golfgar.

Or at least, you used to be able to.
They really are the perfect golf cigar. I really like just taking a few puritos too.

I bought a bunch of the Robusto size to put “it’s a boy” bands on them and pass them out. My first born was born March 2nd. Also grabbed a 5 pack of the Churchill. Good prices on them on cigarbid if you liked it. I think it needs some age. Tasted really fresh so I’m going to let mine age a few years before revisiting
Congrats!

Nat Sherman Metropolitan maduro. Always in search of a good Maduro stick I gave this a try. Only bought two, thankfully. I must be a salty old dog cause this just doesn't ring the bell, at best a mild+. It just wasted my time till I simply dumped it. Lesson learned.

7CB6F51E-1FA5-4B8D-A33B-596EF3D7224E.jpeg
CEE1A874-FDD4-4068-B766-49CEEE3AB9CD.jpeg