• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Thinkin of grabbin a 5er of these what do you think?

I'm curious too. All the Trin's I've had were CCs.

Which reminds me Corey, did you smoke the one you showed me? If not, go ahead and post it here so I can see the area by the shoulder I mentioned and see what others think too.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner on it!

Good thing I sent you a bunch of them then...

Twice...

😂
They are certainly smokable, just something about the profile that isn’t for me. I can’t pin point it. You got me questioning, because I do remember liking one you sent me so maybe it’s a natural vs maduro.

Last edited:
It was pretty good. I‘d certainly get a 5er
Awesome I think I’ll do just that. There’s a gift pack with 5 and a matching torch for $53 so I think I’ll grab that
I'm curious too. All the Trin's I've had were CCs.

Which reminds me Corey, did you smoke the one you showed me? If not, go ahead and post it here so I can see the area by the shoulder I mentioned and see what others think too.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner on it!
And no prob it’s my fault. I just had a kid on March 2nd and have been pretty busy and tired and forgot all about it so I haven’t gotten around to it. But no I haven’t smoked it. CC Trins are prob my favorite CC’s and I still have 2 of the Robusto T’s but I believe the one I sent a pic to you of was the new replacement for the Robusto T’s as it’s a little longer. Miss the Robusto T’s

Any better then a standard oliva?
I would say it would be on par with the Serie V. I can’t really give a fair assessment yet because that one was ROTT. I can say for what I paid, it’s a great smoke. But for full MSRP (nearly what I paid for a 50 cab of PLPC), there are many other cigars I would opt for.

I would say it would be on par with the Serie V. I can’t really give a fair assessment yet because that one was ROTT. I can say for what I paid, it’s a great smoke. But for full MSRP (nearly what I paid for a 50 cab of PLPC), there are many other cigars I would opt for.
I'm waiting for my box to arrive. All know I'm not a big Oliva fan, but I do believe I've smoked an MB before and enjoyed it. I'll give one a try, but I mainly bought the box for gifting. There's no way I'd have paid regular going rate for these.

I'm waiting for my box to arrive. All know I'm not a big Oliva fan, but I do believe I've smoked an MB before and enjoyed it. I'll give one a try, but I mainly bought the box for gifting. There's no way I'd have paid regular going rate for these.
I thought you gave up on that. Lol.