• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Lost & Found Pepper Cream Soda

CtcWoia.jpeg

I’ve been searching for a couple years for a replacement to the OR Tat La Riqueza. I think I have finally found it with the Cohetes broadleaf. This was ROTT and cold but it was absolutely amazing! Can’t wait to see what some rest does for them. A box to age will follow 😎
61A909B6-2F3B-4534-A408-46F5EE63DA44.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve been searching for a couple years for a replacement to the OR Tat La Requiza. I think I have finally found it with the Cohetes broadleaf. This was ROTT and cold but it was absolutely amazing! Can’t wait to see what some rest does for them. A box to age will follow 😎
View attachment 51321
That's great to know! The La Riqueza was a favorite for a long time!

A Fuente Rosado Gran Reserva in a wrapper that is encrusted with "stuff". This is thanks to my SS this year. Talk about smooth and tasty. The background is our division patch we designed while in WestPac in '65 and deployed to Vietnam. Lots of memories here while I was a young dog at 21.

BB684ED9-BA9D-4E01-ADAC-574534C4EE54.jpeg1353FD1F-8BC7-4126-8017-1275A770C1FF.jpeg