• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Fh08mD0.jpeg

I thought they both were really enjoyable! My only critique was that the BLTC draw was a little loose. I would smoke them both again…

I'll keep that in mind next time I smoke one and see if I have a similar experience

View attachment 52025
Unfortunately it's super tight. Homemade remedy?

I usually wait to about half an inch in.. sometimes just the act of starting it and lightly rolling it back and forth like you do during roasting can ameliorate the tightness. Especially with an ultra premium that shouldn't behave like this.

I then would try a carefully straightened paper clip... the bigger one, not sure if they have a name. Just have to guide it in very slowly... nothing worse than busting through a wrapper.

If that still doesn't help, lay it down. Life's too short to waste on wonky sticks.

Ended up being a plug halfway up. Will buy another. Certainly a possible box buy. Though for the price I could get 3* boxes of cheap partagas smokes. I've got tons of old chainsaw files. Might grind one of those down into a small point. The perfect draw at 40ish is super expensive for what it is.
I usually wait to about half an inch in.. sometimes just the act of starting it and lightly rolling it back and forth like you do during roasting can ameliorate the tightness. Especially with an ultra premium that shouldn't behave like this.

I then would try a carefully straightened paper clip... the bigger one, not sure if they have a name. Just have to guide it in very slowly... nothing worse than busting through a wrapper.

If that still doesn't help, lay it down. Life's too short to waste on wonky sticks.
Free draw tool 😁 and a favorito to keep it on topic
20220207_115102.jpg

Last edited: