• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

image.jpg
Grabbed a tin for short smokes walking around Austin. The store owner of the place I was at was a little strange. Didn’t want me to close the door to the humidor, watched over me from the second I walked in. Guess I’ll go to the other shop downtown when I want a full size turd.

This has been one of the best smokes of my life! Mostly because of the relief. After three ammonia sticks in a row I was worried about all sorts of things gone wrong. Was it just my travel humi or was it from my stash at home? Contamination from an unknown fat betty? Did a gurkha get slipped in? There is one unaccounted for! Bad lighter? That mineralized nursery water?
After careful scientific study and the process of elimination I think it was just a few sick ones of a fav brand that do not travel well. This was from the same box. All is right again!
20220414_204412.jpg

This has been one of the best smokes of my life! Mostly because of the relief. After three ammonia sticks in a row I was worried about all sorts of things gone wrong. Was it just my travel humi or was it from my stash at home? Contamination from an unknown fat betty? Did a gurkha get slipped in? There is one unaccounted for! Bad lighter? That mineralized nursery water?
After careful scientific study and the process of elimination I think it was just a few sick ones of a fav brand that do not travel well. This was from the same box. All is right again!
View attachment 54211
I got a buddy who loves those… 😉 😎