• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Okay!

Hold my beer and watch this!

Compliments of @JoeGibs

Here is the right-up from Cigar International ...... with a couple modifications of my own:cool:

Indeed, Gurkha has reached a Grand Age.

With each new release under the Gurkha name, cigar aficionados worldwide have the luxury of enjoying a wonderful new balls to try a smoking experience of the highest caliber risk. Gurkha cigars continue to push the envelope using ultra-rare unusual tobaccos unattainable unwanted for most cigar makers, as they never spare any expense for their ultra-premium portfolio of blends advertising.

Enter the Grand Age. A beautiful handmade comprised of superior inferior, vintage tobaccos aged similar to milk. Hugging an elegant blend of extensively aged Nicaraguan and Peruvian tobaccos BVD's is a choice Cameroon fig leaf cultivated, worn and discarded in 1996. Masterfully blended, this impressive cigar pouch smacks the palate reeks of nut-butter with its rich, earthy brow, hue core supported by unpleasant toasty nasty undertones and a touch of sweet pepper jism. Silky Sticky to the touch and buttery smooth, lumpy dry, the Grand Age is built specifically for the highest shelf of your humidor mother-in-law's underwear drawer.

View attachment 54713
gooooood lord y'all got me cracking up over here. this whole post was pure gold, and the followup was even better. I'm surprised you made it 10 minutes into that thing Jeff. Although I do have a question- there was half an hour between when you posted the picture of the cigar carefully set into your graveyard to when you posted a picture of your next cigar just lit.... dude just quit lying, you liked it, and you smoked that turd down to the band, didn't you!

Okay!

Hold my beer and watch this!

Compliments of @JoeGibs

Here is the right-up from Cigar International ...... with a couple modifications of my own:cool:

Indeed, Gurkha has reached a Grand Age.

With each new release under the Gurkha name, cigar aficionados worldwide have the luxury of enjoying a wonderful new balls to try a smoking experience of the highest caliber risk. Gurkha cigars continue to push the envelope using ultra-rare unusual tobaccos unattainable unwanted for most cigar makers, as they never spare any expense for their ultra-premium portfolio of blends advertising.

Enter the Grand Age. A beautiful handmade comprised of superior inferior, vintage tobaccos aged similar to milk. Hugging an elegant blend of extensively aged Nicaraguan and Peruvian tobaccos BVD's is a choice Cameroon fig leaf cultivated, worn and discarded in 1996. Masterfully blended, this impressive cigar pouch smacks the palate reeks of nut-butter with its rich, earthy brow, hue core supported by unpleasant toasty nasty undertones and a touch of sweet pepper jism. Silky Sticky to the touch and buttery smooth, lumpy dry, the Grand Age is built specifically for the highest shelf of your humidor mother-in-law's underwear drawer.

View attachment 54713
Laughing so hard at this!!!

gooooood lord y'all got me cracking up over here. this whole post was pure gold, and the followup was even better. I'm surprised you made it 10 minutes into that thing Jeff. Although I do have a question- there was half an hour between when you posted the picture of the cigar carefully set into your graveyard to when you posted a picture of your next cigar just lit.... dude just quit lying, you liked it, and you smoked that turd down to the band, didn't you!
That cigar reminded me of when I was a kid and would steal my dads cigarette papers and smoke a dry brown weed that grew in the woods.

There was a taste there that could have been cigar tobacco but it was always drowned out by things that weren't.:)

How they stay in business is beyond me.

How they stay in business is beyond me.

They prey on the unsuspecting with marketing and prestigious looking bands and names and deceptively high pricing..

By the time you realized you've been had, they've pried enough money from you to keep the enterprise rolling.

If I were a retailer knowing this, I wouldn't carry or market their products. I would only order on behalf of a customer adamant about wanting their wares.

That's it.

They prey on the unsuspecting with marketing and prestigious looking bands and names and deceptively high pricing..

By the time you realized you've been had, they've pried enough money from you to keep the enterprise rolling.

If I were a retailer knowing this, I wouldn't carry or market their products. I would only order on behalf of a customer adamant about wanting their wares.

That's it.
I would politely ask that customer to get the fuck out of my store.🤣