• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust, Paladin de Saka, Sin Compromiso, Box Pressed Pigtail Churchill. Twistin off the tail only opened a pinhole, so a cut n light got the party started.

Edit: I need to find some kind of portable pin to nub the cigars, last few drags get HOT on the fingers. View attachment 54677View attachment 54678View attachment 54680

The nub needles were loose on mine, but a drop of blue Loc-Tite solved that problem. Several folks here have this tool.

Edit: I need to find some kind of portable pin to nub the cigars, last few drags get HOT on the fingers.
#8 x 2 deck screw! I have one laying around everyplace I smoke and if I'm on the go they fit right into the little watch pocket of my jeans. Nubbers by the pound and will work as a draw enhancer if used carefully.

Okay!

Hold my beer and watch this!

Compliments of @JoeGibs

Here is the right-up from Cigar International ...... with a couple modifications of my own:cool:

Indeed, Gurkha has reached a Grand Age.

With each new release under the Gurkha name, cigar aficionados worldwide have the luxury of enjoying a wonderful new balls to try a smoking experience of the highest caliber risk. Gurkha cigars continue to push the envelope using ultra-rare unusual tobaccos unattainable unwanted for most cigar makers, as they never spare any expense for their ultra-premium portfolio of blends advertising.

Enter the Grand Age. A beautiful handmade comprised of superior inferior, vintage tobaccos aged similar to milk. Hugging an elegant blend of extensively aged Nicaraguan and Peruvian tobaccos BVD's is a choice Cameroon fig leaf cultivated, worn and discarded in 1996. Masterfully blended, this impressive cigar pouch smacks the palate reeks of nut-butter with its rich, earthy brow, hue core supported by unpleasant toasty nasty undertones and a touch of sweet pepper jism. Silky Sticky to the touch and buttery smooth, lumpy dry, the Grand Age is built specifically for the highest shelf of your humidor mother-in-law's underwear drawer.

1650995747654.png