• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

It depends what you thought of it. ;)
So how about them Cowboys! 😜 Seriously, it wasn’t bad, burned great, flavor profile wasn’t very complex though and notes seemed a little muted. I would smoke another if given one. But wouldn’t go out and seek it. Solid smoke

So how about them Cowboys! 😜 Seriously, it wasn’t bad, burned great, flavor profile wasn’t very complex though and notes seemed a little muted. I would smoke another if given one. But wouldn’t go out and seek it. Solid smoke
It was just a Cigar Page "Honduran Seconds" yard gar, IIRC. I enjoy them as follow up smokes that I'm not afraid to toss.

So, heading out for bday dinner soon. Then hitting cigar lounge until bar time with some buddies. I was told not to bring my case or any sticks, that I was covered. Gonna bring a few though...

MF Centurion from 1st TAA run:

20220505_154736.jpg

20220505_154458.jpg

Exact same lighting and taken at same time.. the MF above you can see right through cello. This ESG cello is so dark it's hard to see through.. clearest shot I got..

20220505_154426.jpg

And, a certain someone had a custom cake made for me:

SlayerCake.jpg

What can I say... I'm a sucker for love ballads! 😛👍🎸🪗🎷🪕

So, heading out for bday dinner soon. Then hitting cigar lounge until bar time with some buddies. I was told not to bring my case or any sticks, that I was covered. Gonna bring a few though...

MF Centurion from 1st TAA run:

View attachment 55226

View attachment 55227

Exact same lighting and taken at same time.. the MF above you can see right through cello. This ESG cello is so dark it's hard to see through.. clearest shot I got..

View attachment 55228

And, a certain someone had a custom cake made for me:

View attachment 55230

What can I say... I'm a sucker for love ballads! 😛👍🎸🪗🎷🪕
Happy birthday!