• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

I've smoked a ton of cigars in forty plus years, to include a lot of dog rockets. Sorry Bill, this has to be one of the best cigars I've ever smoked, period. Fuento Opus X Lancero from the Prometheus, Arturo Sandoval Book. If the other two cigars are anything like this one I'll be over the moon.Opus Lancero.jpg

I've smoked a ton of cigars in forty plus years, to include a lot of dog rockets. Sorry Bill, this has to be one of the best cigars I've ever smoked, period. Fuento Opus X Lancero from the Prometheus, Arturo Sandoval Book. If the other two cigars are anything like this one I'll be over the moon.View attachment 55784
Hey @tone-ny .... I think you won!!!

Bolivar Belicoso.

At first smoke production was low, not much flavor, was pretty damn bummed. As you can see in the ash I went too hot when lighting, damn torch in the sunlight. As it settled in WOW, this is a nice smoke. Guy said it was full flavor and strong. As I suspect you guys already know; I found the flavors to be really balanced, mellow, differentiated and diverse. Can only imagine what some proper aging would have done to this guy.

I can't wait to get back home and smoke one of the farm rolls I got there. The more I have the more I appreciate those.

20220521_172944.jpg