• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Not gonna lie, some of the more extreme setups I’ve ran over the years may or may not have started fires inside the cabin 🙊 learning experiences…..
Those days are long gone for me, but once upon a time I too was a traffic terrorist. Me and the family were heading to Costco yesterday and a system pulled up next to us that made you feel it in your chest from a car over.

I took a peak at the hooligan responsible for the offensive noise and started laughing uncontrollably. It was the same year Cadillac I used to own. My wife did not see the humor.
DSCN0256.jpg0707091856a.jpg

AF1A7348-5502-4AE6-A287-3B0418F5C340.jpeg
Alright, so I just had my first 1964. After having the 4000 that @CigarStone gifted me, I was expecting this to next level the 4000, but I was rather MEH about the 1964. Maybe it was the 64 was relatively un-aged where as the 4000 was from 2007?? Regardless I still blame Jeff for my obsession in hunting down a box of the Padron churchills. My neighbor who came to join me at the bonfire really liked the gurk🤷‍♀️

Those days are long gone for me, but once upon a time I too was a traffic terrorist. Me and the family were heading to Costco yesterday and a system pulled up next to us that made you feel it in your chest from a car over.

I took a peak at the hooligan responsible for the offensive noise and started laughing uncontrollably. It was the same year Cadillac I used to own. My wife did not see the humor.
View attachment 56235View attachment 56236
I love it! Love me some old boat ass Cadillac. My favorite thing to do in the old days was to unmute the stereo in fast food drive throughs just to scare the hell out of everyone inside by making the entire building convulse. My car friends thought I had lost my mind when I cut out the AC compressor to custom mount a second HO alternator to feed the subwoofer network

View attachment 56235View attachment 56236
I grew up riding around in a Caddy just like that, but blue.

I love it! Love me some old boat ass Cadillac. My favorite thing to do in the old days was to unmute the stereo in fast food drive throughs just to scare the hell out of everyone inside by making the entire building convulse. My car friends thought I had lost my mind when I cut out the AC compressor to custom mount a second HO alternator to feed the subwoofer network
Been there... LOL