• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

At my B&M for my afternoon stick and something from the owner, very nicely aged.

View attachment 56803
One of my absolute favorite Cameroon cigars. I have a few of these left in a box that I break out on special occasions. I also have a box of these released in Europe under the Macanudo label. There's a licensing agreement in place. Thanks to you... I'm fiending for one now.

What is a Rojas?
It's a cigar...

I'll let @TexasTraveler answer for real, he'll have much better info than me.
Noel Rojas has worked with some of the hottest boutiques in the world; Ezra Zion, Stolen Throne, Nomad, Ohana, and more. He has helped create some of the most flavorful and sought after cigars the past few years. He now has his own brand, Rojas. Noel
lives 10 minutes from me, so I have meet him a few different times, he also joined us one Saturday and talked cigars and his take on the industry. He is as nice of guy that you will come across. Cigars to try Statement, Street Taco, Los Tejanos, KSG, any of his custom blends for B&M’s to name a few.

Noel Rojas has worked with some of the hottest boutiques in the world; Ezra Zion, Stolen Throne, Nomad, Ohana, and more. He has helped create some of the most flavorful and sought after cigars the past few years. He now has his own brand, Rojas. Noel
lives 10 minutes from me, so I have meet him a few different times, he also joined us one Saturday and talked cigars and his take on the industry. He is as nice of guy that you will come across. Cigars to try Statement, Street Taco, Los Tejanos, KSG, any of his custom blends for B&M’s to name a few.
Oh duh. I had a Barbacoa Street Taco that @Eqwhipped sent me. Was a tasty stick. I’ll have to be on the look out for more of his stuff

Southern Draw Kudzu Lancero (good stick) with some Tomatin Cask Strength on a warm but breezy St. Louis night. Don't forget the Wednesday vherf at 7pm central. Don't let Chester fool you with an 8pm eastern start time. 20220614_232606.jpg