• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

This was an interesting experience. The wrapper was destroyed and completely gone, up until right before I took this pic. I expected the flavor to change significantly once it hit where the wrapper started, but I was still blown away by how much. Really enjoyable smoke, especially considering I smoked over half of it without a wrapper. Thanks brother for the opportunity!

PXL_20220619_015005630.jpg

Ezra Zion Fortune Cookie and coffee

5gglJUK.jpeg

A buddy gave me this stick when I had my boy and it was super dry but I was going to try and smoke it any way. Tight draw so I went to use my draw enhancer and it cracked all the way up the side. When I went to draw I was mostly pulling in air and little smoke so I gave up13004E67-414A-4612-A1BB-523F66875F39.jpeg
Then I went and pulled out the big guns. Celebrating my first Father’s Day and 1 year Sober. Knew I was saving this stick for something. Cheers!!!1C6F5F76-8EE5-4137-B480-C1D7CCCDC520.jpeg

A buddy gave me this stick when I had my boy and it was super dry but I was going to try and smoke it any way. Tight draw so I went to use my draw enhancer and it cracked all the way up the side. When I went to draw I was mostly pulling in air and little smoke so I gave upView attachment 57053
Then I went and pulled out the big guns. Celebrating my first Father’s Day and 1 year Sober. Knew I was saving this stick for something. Cheers!!!View attachment 57054
That Cohiba looks almost as bad as the PL I smoked yesterday! 😂