• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Definitely a good one to start with. How'd it treat ya?
I enjoyed it! Although it felt slightly wet when I cut it, and sure enough I had to relight it a few times. With a half inch left it put itself out and I figured it was time to go inside. But while burning it was treating me just fine. Glad I have some more sticks out of the sampler bundle I bought.

20220722_215753.jpg

Starting to appreciate LFD as a brand. I smoked 2 DL 600/700back when I started smoking in November and they truly kicked my ass, so i avoided the brand. But the earlier cab and this are not bad at all. Wsdnt as keen on the cab maduro though.

Last edited:
Normally I wouldn’t drink vodka, but after accidentally finding this distillery on the Wisconsin backroads, I had to have a bottle. It’s a wheat vodka, and dare I say I like it better than some of my whiskeys. We’ll see if my opinion changes after the bottle is gone. Pairing with this excellent stick from @TexasTraveler I’m liking it a lot so far. Thank you sir!

7646FACE-8872-4688-9DF5-87916035C079.jpeg